- Clients are able to shop the food pantry once per calendar month. Enough food for three meals each day for five days will be provided for each household member.
- When available, diapers, personal hygiene products, cleaning supplies, paper supplies and over the counter medications can also be selected.
How do I get food?
Qualifying households can shop the food pantry once per calendar month. Bring the following items during the hours listed below, arrive at least 1/2 hour before closing, and in most cases you will be able to shop in our pantry day you come. If you lack any of the following items, please call ahead to find out what might serve as a temporary substitute.
- photo id showing your current address
- proof of income for each person in the home who has income (including pay stubs, social security award letters, unemployment benefits, child support, etc)
- social security cards for each person in the home
- birth dates for each person in the home
What if I’m living with other people who are not my immediate family?
We serve everyone in a home as one household, despite the fact that you may cook and keep your food separately. Please decide whose name the file will be listed under and that person can bring the required information for everyone in the home. In subsequent months, as long as the file is complete (all requested information has been provided), another adult in the home could shop for the home as long as we have a picture ID on file for that person.