Mission Statement: The mission of Christian Neighbors is to provide local families in need with Food, Emergency Financial Assistance and skill building Education to create self-sufficiency.
Christian Neighbors is a community ministry/agency serving individuals and families in Plainwell, Otsego and Martin school districts. It is governed by an all volunteer board.
Christian Neighbors’ finances are raised and monitored by the Resource Development Team.
The Facilities Director and team cares for the building with which the ministry has been greatly blessed.
The Education Resource team oversees the mentoring program and classes.
Members of the board and teams are carefully selected and diversified in their makeup.
The Board of Christian Neighbors
- Board President: Antoon Brusselmans
- Vice President: Sue Wakefield
- Secretary: Diana Gilmer
- Treasurer: Dorothy Cool
- Facilities Manangement: Craig Childress
- Education/Resources: Donna Doctor
- Resource Development: Laurie Krahn
- Pastoral Adviser: Joe Shaler
- Plainwell School Representative: Sue Wakefield
- Otsego School Representative: Jeff Haase
- Information Technology: Greg York
- Executive Director: Terri Shaler