Did You Know…
From January – September 2015
- We provided 1925 Food Boxes to residents of Plainwell and Otsego school districts.
- Our community has donated $116,157 in food donations.
- Our many volunteers worked a total of 3064 hours.
- We reached over 121 people with our Education and Connection classes.
- We helped 348 households with financial needs.
It has been a blessing that we have been able to meet the needs in our local community through the support of a gracious and giving community. We have seen this need grow exponentially each year!
How can I help?
There are a multitude of ways you can help Christian Neighbors, some with no extra costs to you!
Anniversaries & Birthdays – In lieu of gifts, request that each guest brings a non perishable food item for the Christian Neighbors food pantry.
Hardings eScrip – Pick up a Harding’s eScrip Community Card the next time you shop. Present your card to the cashier every time you shop and Harding’s Markets will contribute up to 4% of your purchase! Be sure to have our Group ID on hand when you call to activate your card, 500006252
We are always grateful for food and financial donations. Food donations may be delivered to the back door. If no one is available, we now have a donation box where you can safely leave your non-perishable items. Financial donations can be mailed to:
Christian Neighbors PO Box 53 Plainwell, MI 49080
Or simply click on the donate button below to make a contribution via Credit, Debit, or PayPal.